This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sonnie, Herman, Sissy

After the birth of Sissy in May in the year of 1950 there was a lot of picture taking going on at Sunnyslope farm. Dewey was the camera man.
I have some shots of Herman with his two granddaughters, which I will share as soon I get around to it.

Summer 1950. Would you like to see the writing on the back too?

This is the only decent baby picture I have of Sissy. That is why I separated her from the others. Maybe I should do the same with Sonny in this photo.

I shall have to edit in another one that I scanned earlier.

Enough today from Lewisville Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment